The day after the 2020 Election there was controversy over the use of sharpies in some Arizona locations. Now we know this occurred across the nation.
In mid-July Sharpiegate was back in the news:
After this post, a number of individuals shared that they too were handed a sharpie when voting in the 2020 Election. These messages came from all across the country: Chicago; Sun City, AZ; Upland, CA; San Diego, CA; Fountain, CA; Idaho; Nevada; and, Pennsylvania.
We shared this as well.
Then we uncovered exactly how sharpies were used in the 2020 Election:
We’ve since received emails from more readers who shared that they too received sharpies to vote with on Election Day:
- Hello, my name is xxxx and I live in xxxx Pennsylvania. When I voted in November we were given black sharpies which means none of our votes were counted correctly or if they ever counted at all. I think this should be investigated to see how many other Counties had the same problem.
- SHARPIE PENS were used in Chicago.Went to vote on election day and was told TOUCH PAD machines were inoperable – a first . Ballot bled. Biden outdid 1st Obama by 44k votes altho city population dropped 250k in intervening years – a great portion of that loss by black community. No way. I’m ex election judge , board investigator and expert court witness on canvassing. Nothing that happened election day nationally happened without Chicago input and knowledge. Nothing. Indeed at about 26 min. mark of Lindell documentary Eric Commer answered that VPN was ( prior to election ) being experimented on only here. Brings into question Lightfart’s election. Dominion in use city and county. Soon after election Chicago board exec. director – once indicted in San Diego – retired after 29 years as Chicago’s chief magician. Help us please.
- We were issued sharpie markers to use at the polling place on 11/3/2020 located at xxxx, Mesa, AZ.
- I live in Wilmington Massachusetts and according to our town clerk, “markers” were used for all nearly voting. According to the town, the vendor claimed that markers should be used for those ballots. I am uncertain if they were Sharpie markers but I was told they were “felt tipped” and not ball point pens
- I live in Broome County New York and watched each voter be handed a sharpie marker to cast our vote with on November 3. This is nationwide I am sure.
- I live in a conservative precinct in Ada, Michigan (Kent County). We too were given Sharpies to vote with and no other pens were available.
- I didn’t think much at the time but I’m a registered voter in Warren county MO. My voting location was the VFW hall off of south hwy 47. I just thought about it more thoroughly and remember we had no ink pens, only sharpies. I even specifically remembered I filled in my vote circles gently being 100% certain not to get outside the lines so it couldn’t be rejected. Therefore the circle was not 100% black. When I went to turn it in and scan it, it got kicked back and rejected, I was instructed to fill in the marks thoroughly. Now after seeing the articles this would clearly cause the bleed through. I spoke to coworkers within St. Louis county and some said they had ink pens, this is logical since stvlouis is more dominantly democratic, but somewhere like warren country. The rural communities typically are much more republican so much more need to manipulate rural areas. After the election it never settled with me right, yes trump won but I always was certain the percentage was far off. We have to think about it, if elections were tampered with large scale as audits are revealing even a state certain for trump to win like Missouri would have to be altered also to make the national average ratio more believable. Missouri needs to audit also!
How many votes across the nation were stolen or discarded due to the sharpiegate phenomenon?
** End **