Original article. Evidence keeps coming out that confirms what we have been suspecting for all this time. Our government has been working against We The People for years. Facebook even boosts about removing 16 million pieces of content. Here is a familiar but appropriate comment for all of this: “They keep us in the dark and feed us ______.” Name one employer who would put up with this.
By Jim Hoft
Published December 14, 2022 at 7:00 pm 1014 Comments
More damning evidence of collusion between the CDC and social media companies to stifle free speech and censor the public was revealed in the fourth batch of explosive documents obtained from litigation against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released by the nonprofit organization America First Legal (AFL).
Twitter allowed government officials and other “stakeholders” to use a secret portal called, “Partner Support Portal” to report anything they believed to be “misinformation.”
Previously, back in July 2021, TGP reported on Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai and his investigation, where he uncovered Twitter’s “partner support portal.”
Dr. Shiva discovered that Twitter built a special portal offered to certain governmental entities so that government officials can flag and delete content they dislike for any reason, as part of what they call their “Twitter Partner Status.”
Now there is more evidence to back up this theory.
According to documents obtained by AFL, one government employee was enrolled in this Portal through their personal Twitter account.
Other publicly available documents indicated that Facebook had adopted a similar strategy for censoring content concerning rigged elections.
According to AFL, “This production also reveals that the U.S. government was actively working to “socially inoculate”–or brainwashing–the public against anything that threatened its narrative. It did so by using aligned Big Tech corporations to monitor and manipulate users for the purposes of censoring unapproved information and pushing government propaganda. For example, Facebook sent written materials to the CDC in which it bragged about censoring more than sixteen million “pieces of content” containing opinions or information the U.S. government wanted suppressed.”
“Finally, the documents reveal the CDC was “collaborating with UNICEF, WHO and IFCN member and leading civil society organization Mafindo” to mitigate “disinformation.” Mafindo is a Facebook third-party fact-checking partner based in Indonesia that is funded by Google.”
From America First Legal:
This is a huge "HTML Quote" that I can only bracket with comments.
GOOGLE HOSTS “TRUSTED MEDIA SUMMIT” FEATURING CDC EMPLOYEES:
- In August 2021, the head of Google’s News Lab for the Asia Pacific region (“APAC”), Irene Jay Liu, emailed CDC Vaccine Confidence Strategist Elisabeth Wilhelm to invite her to the APAC “Trusted Media Summit.” (pg. 404)
- CDC’s Vaccine Confidence Strategist then emailed the event planner for Google’s APAC Trusted Media Summit, noting her excitement over being invited to what she referred to as “the coolest misinformation fighting speakeasy.” (pg. 404)
- She was then invited to the summit to give a keynote addressing how the CDC was working with WHO and other international organizations to address a so-called “infodemic” and using “social inoculation” to mitigate it. (pg. 425)
TWITTER’S “PARTNER SUPPORT PORTAL” FOR ONLINE CENSORSHIP:
- On May 10, 2021, Todd O’Boyle at Twitter recommended Carol Crawford at CDC to enroll in Twitter’s Partner Support Portal, which he described as “the best way to get a spreadsheet like this reviewed.” (pg. 183)
- He also indicated that Tweets sent by Carol had either already been “actioned” and if they had not, he would ask the “team to review.”
- On May 11, 2021, the CDC official enrolled her personal Twitter account into Twitter’s Partner Support Portal, which allowed “a special, expedited reporting flow in the Twitter Help Center.” (pg. 182)
- Included in this release of documents is a Facebook slide deck that appears to show Facebook acting as an editor and content moderator, boasting its extensive censorship work to the CDC.
- Specifically, Facebook brags, “We remove claims about the existence or severity of COVID-19 … includ[ing] Claims that COVID-19 is no more dangerous … than the common flu or cold.” (pg. 46)
- Facebook uses incredibly vague and nebulous standards to judge information (pg. 50).
- In its “Widely Debunked Vaccine Hoaxes” section, Facebook even claims that “natural immunity is safer than vaccine acquired immunity” despite 1) widespread knowledge at the time that the vaccines did not prevent transmission and 2) what we now know: more vaccinated people are dying now than unvaccinated. (pg. 51).
- Finally, Facebook boasts of removing over 16 Million posts on Facebook and Instagram, including over 2 million between February and May 19, 2021. (pg. 53):
This is the end of the “HTML Quote.”
Elon Musk responded following this damning report and tagged the Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, Jay Bhattacharya.
“Extremely concerning …” Musk said.
Below is an example of how to report “misinformation.” At the bottom of the page, you can see the list of social media who are censoring posts, via @pepesgrandma
Below is another example of how the portal works:
** End **