Please see the instruction below the video to send letters to SCOTUS & the Brunson Brothers.
When Mike Pence and hundreds of members of Congress voted to certify the 2020 “result” instead of investigating evidence of fraud, they failed to uphold their oaths of office. Brunson argues that these lawmakers should be subject to investigation for treason or other offenses stemming from this failure. He also argues that all lawmakers who approved the 2020 results should be immediately removed from office and barred from running again for the rest of their lives.
** End **
Instructions to send letters:
MS-Word doc to download, (a Google Docs link is in the instructions).
Imagine if SCOTUS received one million letters from ordinary Americans. Would that indicate the pulse of the nation? How about if ten million students, grandmas, aunts, moms and dads sent them a note of encouragement? If America falls, so does the rest of the world. How about letters from Australia, Canada, Italy, Brazil … China? While SCOTUS can choose to hear this case at any time onwards, interestingly enough, it is scheduled to be in conference on January 6th, 2023. Therefore it is critical they receive a wave of our letters before this date and it needs to start right now. Ideally, we want them to be bombarded by our messages on a daily basis leading up to J6th.
Here is how (please read all of the instructions):
1) Mail a letter to SCOTUS. The text is provided in the link but please make sure you add a personal postscript. Handwritten is best since personalization is extremely meaningful and adds gravitas to your letter. Have your kids and grandkids send a letter as well. Ask them to draw a picture or decorate with stickers!
Here is a direct link to the document which you can print, edit and personalize at will:
If that does not work, scroll down to the letter section to copy and paste.
2) Copy your letter.
3) Send the original to the Supreme Court and PLEASE mail the copy to the Brunson brothers. This is critical so they can validate the amount of letters the Supreme Court is receiving. Address is:
Loy & Raland Brunson / 4287 South Harris Blvd. / Apt. 132 / Ogden, Utah 84403
4) If you can, include $1 with your letter to the Brunson’s. We know they have spent a major portion of their net worth financing this project. Again, your letter to the Brunson’s will corroborate the amount of letters sent to SCOTUS.
5) Send these instructions to your friends and family. Have letter writing parties or host a zoom call to write letters together. Be creative, action oriented, and effective! Reach out overseas: America may be the last light out unless we all come together.
6) Time is of essence. Please mail NOW. Notably, this case is slated to be in conference on January 6th.
Letter Text (you can select and copy this text to paste wherever you choose, please edit and personalize as you see fit):
Supreme Court of the United States
1 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20543
Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr.
Associate Justice Clarence Thomas
Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor
Associate Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr.
Associate Justice Elena Kagan.
Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett
Associate Justice Neil M. Gorsuch
Associate Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh
Associate Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson
RE: Brunson v. Alma S. Adams et al
This letter is to express my support of the above referenced case. I am concerned that the United States has experienced a national security breach and a violation of every citizen’s greatest power in a Republic: voting. I ask that you stand against the adherence of foreign and domestic enemies and uphold the supreme law of the land by granting this petition. You truly are in a position that represents a court system greater than the world has ever seen.
I, along with many others, seem to be witnessing our nation being captured and I am left to wonder if it might be by some of these very respondents. I pray for the right and just outcome and I am grateful for your time and consideration.
Examples of Postscript messages. Please handwrite and personalize by adding to your letter:
PS – I am grateful for your courage to overturn Roe v. Wade.
PS – The price of gasoline, groceries, and my energy bill is alarming. Please help!
PS – This case would obliviate the unconstitutional J6 committee. We owe an apology and restitution to those who are wrongfully in prison.
PS – I am very concerned about the border crises and illegal immigration.
PS – NO to taxation without representation.
PS – These legislators violated their constitutional oath of office and did not do their job.
PS – I feel this is a two-tiered justice system, our institutions have been weaponized.
PS – Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays may you and your family be blessed.
End the postscript with “ Godspeed Supreme Court Justices, my prayers are with you”
We are grateful to the Brunson Brothers devotion and response to this Divine appointment. Since mid 2021 they have worked to bring this case to the highest court of our land. In doing so, they are not only representing every aggrieved American but are providing us an opportunity to save our country. Everyone, including school kids, can participate in this initiative. Citizens of the world, if you believe America can be a light for all nations, please join us in this letter writing campaign.