Why are we not preparing for Legal Elections in Arizona and other places across our country?
I think it is widely known that none of the Voting Machines in Arizona are certified for the 2022 election (see “presentation about machines” to the Mohave County Board of Supervisors below). Furthermore, it has been well documented that the Machines are not reliable (see the following two posts):
- Clips from “Rise of Truth – Demise of Machines” Summit
- EXCLUSIVE – WATCH LIVE: “The Rise of TRUTH, The Demise of Machines” Event In Tempe, Arizona With MAAP Real Talk Show And The Gateway Pundit — Broadcast To Begin At 12 PM MST
- ‘SERIOUS’ FLAW DISCOVERED IN DOMINION VOTING MACHINES: REPORT – This comes out 15 days before the election. I wonder how many more flaws are yet to be found? The Machines MUST GO.
- Computer And Cyber Experts Jeff O’Donnell and Walter Daugherity Validate The Cyber Crime Inside The Voting Machines.
- Here is a search for “machines” to browse through more vulnerabilities with Voting Machines.
Can elections run on uncertified, unreliable Voting Machines be certified? I would hope not. But, what is the plan?
** End **