Original article. Terminating these voting machines is a bipartisan issue to eliminate the main enabler of Election Fraud. To see how bad this issue is, check out what the experts have found: Full Video: Hacking America’s Computerized Voting Machines.
AZ is the first state to receive the Preliminary Injunction lawsuit, (download PDF) to rid our state of the corrupted, defective voting machines. Attorney Andrew Parker and Mark Finchem are also on the call.
To see the in-depth details of the solution for secure elections from the security experts who designed it, go to this post: The Solution to replace corrupt voting machines and secure our elections.
Please sign the petition to have each and every state served with this injunction.
In the second video below, you will see the results of the “Arizona Ballot Integrity Project.”
Issues mentioned by Brannon Howse at about 47:13:
- Voting-Machine Parts Made by Foreign Suppliers Stir Security Concerns & Voting machine vendors get scrutiny at congressional hearing
- The Long Hack: How China Exploited a U.S. Tech Supplier
– In 2010, the U.S. Department of Defense found thousands of its computer servers sending military network data to China—the result of code hidden in chips that handled the machines’ startup process.
– In 2014, Intel Corp. discovered that an elite Chinese hacking group breached its network through a single server that downloaded malware from a supplier’s update site.
– And in 2015, the Federal Bureau of Investigation warned multiple companies that Chinese operatives had concealed an extra chip loaded with backdoor code in one manufacturer’s servers.
** End **
Arizona Ballot Integrity Project
Original article. Mark Finchen
I’m proud to announce a new project we’ve been working on at the Arizona State Capitol called the “Arizona Ballot Integrity Project”, a full-spectrum transparency project to give Arizona voters confidence in their elections.
Ballot integrity, a critical part of the election process, relies on fraud countermeasures to keep the fakes out of the system. Election integrity – more broadly – relies on full-spectrum transparency. We can have full-spectrum transparency by making every ballot image a public record, available to everyone, all the time. Putting sunshine on something is a great disinfectant, and there is no reason not to do this.
The U.S. Treasury relies on currency-grade fraud countermeasures. Meaning they have UV light-reactive bills, from the dollar bill, to the five, to the ten, even to the hundred. You’ll notice stripes, fluorescence, all manner of countermeasures. And after all, aren’t our ballots just as valuable as our money?
Watch my video below showcasing our brand new, ultra-secure paper ballot, and explaining how its state-of-the-art security features will prevent fraud and help restore faith in our elections.
** End **